When do you need an Arborist?
Many people including home owners, parks and schools have lots of questions about trees. Here are a few reasons why you might need an Arborist :-
- You may want your tree thinned or pruned to let in more light.
- You may want to remove some dead branches.
- You may want to prune some branches away from the house, over the driveway or away from a service wire.
- You may want to have a Health and Safety check by having a written report.
- Your tree may have been struck by lightning and you wonder if it is safe?
- Your tree has died suddenly and you wondered why?
- There has been a storm and a large limb is dangling from the tree. Have much damage has been done to the tree?
- There is movement in the ground and you don’t think the tree is stable, is the tree going to fall over?
The information found on this page was professionally written by Stephen Williams (AQF5 Arborist) also known as our character Stephen The Tree Surgeon.
Tree Maintenance Services
The Tree House Adventures is based around our tree maintenance company called Branch Management Total Tree Services which has been servicing the Newcastle and Hunter region here in Australia for the past 17 years. It has been very interesting to note people’s perceptions of the industry. Most people think we want to just cut trees down when it is exactly the opposite. Arborist’s are here to preserve the trees and maintain their health and safety. The Tree House Adventures is here to educate young children and their educators about trees, animals and the environment. You may have questions about your own trees, you maybe unsure on whether you need an Arborist or just have some questions, please check out our website by clicking on our logo.